pinkberry

My trip to Greenbelt would be incomplete if I didn't get any sweets after my lunch/dinner there. Today, I decided to grab Pinkberry instead of always grabbing Gelatissimo (Trust me, I'm getting a tad bit sick and tired of the flavors there!)

To my surprise, I never expected Pinkberry to be that good! 



This is what I got. 
Green Tea + Chocolate with Chocolate Gems and Fruity Pebbles!
The Green Tea was so good! And, together with Chocolate, 
it's resembled as perfection!!!

This is what my mom ordered..
Green Tea with Mangoes and Fruity Pebbles

This is what my dad got.. Plain Chocolate!
No toppings, no syrup, no everything. Just plain Chocolate. :)

If you're a sweet-tooth, then Pinkberry is the place to be! If you're a health-conscious gal, Pinkberry's still the place to be! 
What's good about Pinkberry is that at the bottom of the cup size menu, there's a calorie count. So, you don't have to worry how much calorie you're taking in since the number's very small!

Legaspi Street, Greenbelt 5, 
Ayala Center
1226, Makati City, 
Philippines

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...