kate spade

I've been lurking in Kate Spade's website since noon time and I've also been swooning over some pieces.. What I love about Kate Spade is that everything that she makes, from bags to iPhone cases to shoes, jewelries and some other things, she never fails to make it look so colorful and whimsy! I started liking her bags when I was 11, and until now, I like her bags, iPhone cases, clothes, and wallets even more!

I'd like to share some pieces that I think are such eye-candies!

This bag comes in 4 different colors. 
Stunning Pink, Clotted Cream, Black, Flo Coral
Perfect for a milk tea run or a day out with girl friends!

I love tops or dresses that look vintage and that only means one thing.. 
Wear something with a Peter Pan collar! 
This top is a perfect example of modern meets vintage.

I love the cut of this dress.. Oh and, the color too! I love this shade of pink too much!
If you wear this dress with a belt, it would show off your waist! 

This kind of jacket is a MUST in a girl's closet! 
Black + Pearls around the neck = Elegance

Can you believe that this is a clutch?! Kate Spade really puts her wild creativity
in her designs! This is the definition of eye-candy!

This too, is a clutch! Cute, right? Yet, it's perfect for an evening ball! 
Simple gown + Totally unique clutch = Voila! 

Kate Spade also has a blog.. I suggest you read it if you want to know more about the collection and.. To go "behind the curtain"! 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...