kai

We have been going to this restaurant since November last year and thanks to my food buddy/seat mate, Janella! I was asking her to suggest Japanese restaurants that were authentic, not a rip off. And she named Kai.. After asking her where Kai was, I immediately told my mom "We have to try it!"

For today's lunch, we decided to eat there, and to take pictures of the food and share it with you guys. 


Their Uni Sashimi is the freshest! I love it!

Salmon Sashimi and Hamachi

10 hours Buta Kakani "Braised Pork Belly"
My mom describes this dish as tender and succulent.

Unagi 

Ebi Tempura

Grilled U.S. Black Angus Rib Eye Steak with Wasabi Coconut
This is my favorite. The steak is so tender and meaty!

Soft Shell Crab Tempura

Trio of Creme Brulee
(Chocolate, Citrus and Green Tea)


I do suggest that you make a reservation before going to the restaurant especially on weekends because the place is always packed!

Unit I-112 Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines


{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...