toki

We post-celebrated my uncle's birthday at Toki. One of the most authentic Japanese restaurants here in Metro Manila! Lately, my cravings for Japanese food has intensified to the point that I go to Japanese restaurants every weekend!

I love the very fancy dolls that they have there. 
It makes the restaurant have the authentic Japanese ambiance!

A trip to a Japanese restaurant would be incomplete if you don't
order Sashimi (raw food)

Ajitataki (Mackerel Tataki)

Tuna Sashimi

Salmon Sashimi

Hamachi 

Uni Sashimi (Sea Urchin)

California Maki


  Ebi Tempura

Dashimaki Tamago (Omelet with Eel) 

Wagyu Beef Tataki

Ikageso Kara Age (Squid legs/tentacles)

Hamachi Kama (Grilled Yellowtail)
This is so delicious. I don't regret getting a slice of this. The 
Yellowtail was so fresh!

Chicken Teriyaki
This is the best Chicken Teriyaki I've ever eaten. 
This dish is a MUST!

Teriyaki Gindara (Codfish)


2nd Level, 32nd and 5th Bldg.
32nd Street cor. 5th Ave., The Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines


{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...