9 tips for a happy life

I want to share this picture to you, my readers. I found this picture while I was scrolling through my Tumblr Dashboard when I came across to this.. 

I found it very useful because it contains a two word quote that makes a lot of sense. And even life changing. I plan to look at this picture everyday just to remind me that I should be thankful because God gave me another day to see my friends, my family, and to change for the good. I also plan to print *yes, print* a copy of this for my parents and my friends. You know, just to remind them that life is good and they have to do the following just to enjoy it since some of my friends think that it's the end of their life just because one day in a week doesn't go in their way. To keep things short, we should just enjoy life and do things the way we want to since it's our life and we shouldn't give anyone the advantage to control it! 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...