home cooked meals

I can't believe that it's only Tuesday.. I also can't believe that it's minimum day on Thursday, and there's no classes on Friday. There are some times that I can say I love my school. Anyhow, I would like to share what we had for dinner today. It was a very bountiful dinner, I must say! 

            My mom's very yummy Beef Salpicao! 

Chicken Inasal grilled by our cook.

And of course, dinner would be incomplete without
any vegetables! 

For dessert... I have... CADBURY HEROES! 
Want to know what's inside? Check the next picture!

Tadaaaaaaa! A round tin can with chocolate overflowing!

Close up of Cadbury Heroes!

The candy/chocolate/cake/cookie monster is about to dig in!

I get two. Yes, only two.

Unfortunately, it was too sweet. I only ate half! 





*footnote: If I say it's too sweet, it only means one thing.. It means that it's out-of-this-world sweet! Trust me, I'm a sucker for sweets.

{mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...