nihonbashi tei

We were supposed to eat in Seryna but it was fully booked. So, we decided to try Nihonbashi Tei. I must truthfully say that the ambiance isn't quite what I expected. It's more of the you-eat-then-go-right-away restaurant. Before we reached the restaurant, we dropped by Makati Shangri-La first. While we were there, my dad and I had enough time to take some goofy pictures and laugh around!

      My dad with his iPhone.






I don't look okay in this picture but I like the
color of my hair here! LOL!

Time to get serious. I can't wait to dish about the food in Nihonbashi Tei!

Their California Maki is so scrumptious.. 

Their Hamachi is the freshest that I've ever tried. Seriously.

Uni Sashimi!!

Their salmon is... *I'm speechleess*

And now, I present to you the main course! 

Ebi Tempura

I only took a few bites since I'm not a huge fan of Beef Teppanyaki. 
Although my taste buds approve the dish!

Kakiage Tempura

(From L-R) Tori Nankotsu (soft chicken bone), Sunagimo (gizzard)
Tori Kawa (chicken skin) and Shouniku (chicken)

Una Jyu! I do not regret ordering this. It's the most succulent Unagi 
Rice I've ever tasted!

The Japanese fried rice my parents ordered. I didn't get to taste it 
but my dad said it was good!

The facade of the restaurant that I've been craving for in months!


Nihonbashi Tei
806 Arnaiz Ave., Pasay Road
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02)818-8893

{Mikaela}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...