homemade cookies

My craze for baking cookies actually started when I was 8. I told my whole family that I wanted to become a famous baker when I grow up. Fortunately, my godmother, whom I love very much gave me gift certificates for Maya's Kitchen. A cooking school here in Manila! I was so giddy and excited when I got those since all I ever wanted was to attend baking classes. However, the "baking fever" slowly subsided because I got interested in other things. Namely, modeling and boosting my self confidence. Last 2011, my mom bought Wilton's cupcake making materials. And guess what, I got hooked to baking again. So, from then on, we baked cupcakes and cookies. Just awhile ago, I made another batch of cookies for my family and friends since some close friends of mine requested for cookies. They were bugging me for weeks! So... Sharina and Elijah, here are the cookies that you have been waiting for! 
                  

     The cookie dough was out of the fridge an hour and a half ago. 
If you're wondering why it has to be out of the fridge earlier, 
it's so that you'll have an easier time molding and shaping them. 

Scooper, wax paper and non-stick tray.. Ready! 

Scoop and mold!

The product of scooping and molding the dough. Tiring!

My babies in the oven. LOL!

The fruits of my labor!


And of course, the baker needs to try it. 

Here are the cookies for my friends. Sharina and Elijah, here are the cookies you two have been waiting for! 

Lastly, I would just want to share with you guys a picture of my favorite Christmas ornament that has never caught my eye except for awhile ago. I was so bored waiting for my cookies to bake. 
So... Do you find it cute? My godmother from San Francisco gave me the gingerbread man when she visited here last year. I love it so much! 

{Mikaela}

1 comment:

  1. Best chocolate cookies I've ever tried! It would be nice if you can post the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...