kitkat wonderland

I was first introduced to the Strawberry, Green Tea, and Blueberry Cheesecake flavored KitKat when my friend, Raven, gave me some and told me that her mom got them from Japan. When I finished my bar, I knew I just had to ask her where else I can buy but sadly, she said that they're only available in Japan. :(

But a week ago, she texted me again and told me that there was this all-Japanese store that sold ALL the flavors of KitKat in a much lower price, and that they also sold some seasonal flavors of KitKat like the Wasabi and Chili! 

I had a trip to that store awhile ago and this is what we bought... 

Yubari Melon, Green Tea and Strawberry 

Blueberry Cheesecake and Dark Chocolate


Have a break, have not only one, but LOTS of Kitkat! ;) 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...