ucc

My family loves UCC. We go there if we don't have anything to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I feel like I'm in heaven every time we eat there. Not because of the cold air condition that will make a really big help in changing my mood since I hate the summer heat, but because of the food. From their ever famous seafood salad to their pork tocino with garlic rice and a sunny side-up, to their crepes and parfaits, everything just feels perfect!

While shopping with mom in Glorietta, we decided to eat first since our stomachs were growling and guess what, my mom and I have the said the same place to eat at.. UCC! Since it was already quarter to 5, we couldn't eat anything heavy anymore since we'll be eating dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant, Seryna! So, here's what we ordered..

Waffles with frankfurter! Mmm! Happy tummy indeed! 
(taken via Instagram)

The server gave me and extra menu that says Mais con Yelo Parfait. And since I love love love corn, I  needed to try it! 

TADA! It was so sweet *i like sweet, okay?!*, heavenly and just oh-so-perfect! Aaah! 
(taken via Instagram)

5th level, Rustan's Department Store
Ayala Avenue
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...