singapore series: tori-q

While we were in the basement of ION Orchard, we came accross the food hall. (Read: Heaven for foodies) LOL! There are so many food stalls there, I assure you you'll have a hard time choosing where to order. In my case, I love chicken. So, there was a war between 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken and Tori Q. And guess what... I chose Tori Q because their Chicken Yakitori and Chicken Karaage looks so soft and tender! At first, I only ordered two sticks of the Chicken Yakitori and one stick of Chicken Karaage but as soon as I bit them, my mom knew I wanted more from my expression. ;) LOL

Chicken Yakitori and Chicken Ball
- BEST YAKITORI MY TASTE BUDS
HAVE EVER TASTED! I am speechless. The Chicken Ball 
tasted okay. Nothing special! 
Oh and, see that small bottle I'm holding? That's extra sauce for the
Chicken Yakitori and Chicken Ball!

Chicken Karaage - Soft and tender and tasty and 
everything positive! Yumyum! 

That's their menu.. Lots and lots to choose from. 
It's really tempting to order everything. 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...