singapore series: twg tea salon

For dinner last April 6, we tried TWG..
How we discovered it? 
From The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands to ION Orchard to Takashimaya SC, TWG was present. The tea salon's interior was cozy, classy and when you sit inside, you would feel that you're back in the era of the 1800's and early 1900's.. Where tea was a necessity for almost every family.


They served us Silver Moon tea, it's very light and refreshing.

My dad ordered the Wagyu burger. I tried it and it was very very good. 
The beef was so soft and tender that when you bite the burger, it just 
melts in your mouth. Mmm! Oh and, did i also mention that the fries 
had Wasabi powder on it? ;) 

I had the TWG Tea Lasagna. You have a choice of:
-Garden vegetables with their signature homemade tomato and fresh basil sauce infused 
with Moroccan Mint Tea.
-Bolognaise ragout with their signature homemade tomato and fresh basil sauce infused
with Moroccan Mint Tea.
-Seafood in a Love Me Tea infused cream sauce.
My mom got the Chicken En Brochette. The chicken was
really soft and tender!
And since the macaroons on their dessert cart looked so good, I tried some. 
We asked the server which flavors were good and he suggested the
Chocolate and Caramel macaroons. HE WAS RIGHT! 
I can't even explain how good the macaroons were! 

We also ordered the Creme Brulee infused with Phuguri Darjeeling 
and Vanilla Bourbon Tea. Their creme brulee was really sweet and I 
think I can get diabetes within a cup. :( 


{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...