malcolm's deli

Last Saturday, after having my class at Enderun, we headed straight to Malcolm's Deli for a snack. We were actually gonna have early dinner at Circles, Makati Shangri-La in an hour but I didn't mind eating some buttermilk pancakes!

People usually go there for breakfast but since I'm weird, I went there at 5 in the afternoon for a snack.

*Tip: If you have a really small appetite, I suggest you only order the
Mini Stack. Two pancakes will suffice because their pancakes are 
bigger than the usual! 



THE STAR OF THE DAY! Malcolm's Buttermilk Pancakes! 
Probably the best in Manila! Next time, I will definitely go 
on a morning!

Fairways Tower, 
5th Avenue corner Mckinley, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...