dream house

I'm in tumblr right now and all I've been seeing are nice, light and colorful rooms which I want next time if I already have my own place! Here are the pictures...

For the bedroom, here are some rooms that I want to pattern my room to...
Love the color of the wall! Gives me the "relaxing" vibe! 

Love how open and light this room is.. So colorful yet it looks so neat! 

I love imagining that I'll have a big house with a guest room in it, so if ever I'll have one,
this is how I want it to look like! ;) LOL

And now, for the living room, I want it to look like this... 

Or this! Colorful and it looks so lively! Just like me! LOL 

For my mini patio, I want it to look busy like this. Full of plants! Let's just hope 
I move to NYC or downtown San Francisco for a great view outside my patio/balcony.

{mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...