eloise

Since I've been watching Eloise at The Plaza and Eloise at Christmastime again these past few days, I decided to share with you guys how much I love Eloise! Here are some facts about me when I was young.. Back to the days when I was still very very addicted to the TV show.

  • I had a friend before whose name was Eloise and I was so jealous of her since she had Eloise's name.. 
  • I bought black suspender dresses and white shirts like what Eloise wears so I can pretend to be her.. 
  • I was excited for the weekends when I was in Prep school, just so I can watch Eloise all day long! 
See? I just love her! 

I also love Disney for making this show! 
image via movie wallpaper.

That's Eloise in her room! My room was just like that before.. So girly and messy. 
image via here.

There's also a cartoon version of Eloise, which I found very very cute and loved it to bits and pieces, just like the real Eloise! 

Tada! 
image source; here.

She and the cartoon Pug is just too cute! Looking at these pictures just reminded me of my happy childhood! 
image source; here.

Actually, Eloise started in books. Not the tv shows, so I suggest you also have to HAVE the books, just like I did! And, read it every night. ;) 

See the books here!

Try to collect all of them, it's never too late being a kid again! ;) 

{mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...