today i...

Today I....

was called a - Teenage Eloise! If you're wondering who Eloise is, she's the character from Eloise at The Plaza and Eloise at Christmastime. She's very witty, bubbly (which in my case I think she is but others think she's annoying), and very very cute! So, I asked her if it was a compliment or an insult and she said it was a compliment but how about you guys... Do you think that's a compliment or not? ;) Tell me! 

ate a - Very very sweet chocolate cake that might just cause me Diabetes... Yikes yowza! 

discovered - I've been meaning to get a haircut ever since I came back, and I wanted a different hairstylist to cut and style my hair since school is just around the corner. I was thinking of getting a haircut at Jing Monis, but my mom suggested Nikki Bacay to cut our hair. I looked at the website and I'm very impressed! I'm thinking of getting highlights and hair treatments too. 

listened to - One Direction. I can't believe I'm humming One Thing while writing this post... 

wished that - My mom will like my birthday present to her on July 8... A NICKI MINAJ CONCERT TICKET! I'm currently going crazy, I really have to see her sing my favorite song, Starships! 

watched - Eloise at Christmastime. I love Eloise, I love The Plaza, I love her life. 

have a happy weekend, friends! 

{mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...