sugar and plumm, purveyors of yumm

While my aunts and uncles were in Lowe's (a store I hate the most and which I find REALLY boring), my mom, dad, cousin and I went to the Bergen mall. While walking around, I saw this really cute store which I found very cute. I decided to go in first, then my parents followed. (thank God, i was broke that time)

Cute, right? Oh and, lots of sweets to choose from! Ohmy! See those macarons and small cakes? ;) 

My dad actually saw these first then he called me and asked me if I wanted, how could I say no to sweets?! Those are lipstick chocolates, by the way. ;) 

And since I love Berries, this tea caught my eye. Can you believe it? Sugar and Plumm also sells tea! 

620, Bergen Town Center,
Paramus, NJ 
United States 

{mikaela}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...