summer 2012

This summer is one heck of a blast. I don't really enjoy my summers but this year, I enjoyed it way too much in the States.

It's sad to see summer go but not everything can stay as it is, sadly. And that includes happiness and joy cause once school starts, I won't be on this blog for quite a while but I'll try my best since I have a hectic schedule of studying, studying and stu-DYING. To be honest, I've always hated how merciless my teachers are when giving home work and extra sheets. I mean, okay, I appreciate them giving them out for us to be smarter and diligent when it comes to doing work but that's not the proper way to teach the students how to become smart and diligent.  Anyhow, I'll stop being a killjoy. Instead, I will post more pictures that's making me miss the United States...

The trees and the sun.... 

The not-so-busy-and-not-too-noisy streets of my favorite city, San Francisco...

H&M at Powell Street...

Key Lime graham gelato squares from Costco...

Fresh strawberries at Fisherman's Wharf...

Having girl talks with my cousin, Kristen...

Her super cute little sister, Ashley, who loves posing and taking/being IN pictures...

My Carvelanch from Carvel with sprinkles, cake mix, and M&M's...

And my cousins from the east coast. Kristen, Maria, Ashley...

Actually, i miss everything about the United States. I miss being so excited every year when I wake up from my sleep in the plane going there, I miss the feeling you get when you get out of the plane and walk the long long strip just go get to the immigration, I miss the feeling when you get out of the airport, feeling the fresh air until your cheeks get so red and you get windburn, oh good Lord, i miss absolutely everything. 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...