sweet thoughts

So i found these pictures online, and I plan to make them! Glad that I found recipes in the net. Take a peek at how yummy they look!

Sparkly covered Oreos - I first saw this in a blog, and I haven't lost my interest in making these since then... :) 
image source; here.

Oreo pops - I'm guessing you can tell I love Oreos so much with the kind of sweets I want to make... 
image source; Google 

Trix bars - Easy peasy to make! 
image source; Tumblr

Rainbow cupcakes - Looks promising... Mmm yum! 
image source; Google

Rainbow cake - Ohmy, my heart is beating fo fast whenever I see rainbow cupcakes and cakes. 
image source; Google

Lavender macaroons - I bought this book in Barnes and Noble that's all about macaroons and found a lavender macaroon recipe, should definitely try it! 
Image source; Google

Red Cinnamon donuts - I am drooling. 
image source; here.

{mikaela}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...