an afternoon in uc berkeley

My first time to visit UC Berkeley(read: UC means University of California) was the year 2010 and I quickly fell in love with the campus. It's very open, full of trees that are really green and lush, and needless to say, the environment makes it very conducive to study. :)

I was so proud of my older cousins who live in the US and got accepted in UC's! One is studying in UC Davis(located in Sacramento and the largest UC campus) and the other one got accepted in UC Berkeley!

Anyhow, I would like you to see the famous Campanile(Sather Tower) inside the campus where when you're at the top, you'll see the wonderful panoramic view of the town of Berkeley and a part of Oakland!

The picture on the left, that's the Campanile! And those three pictures on the right, 
that's the view from the tower. Beautiful, isn't it??

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...