reasons why I love san francisco: berkeley

I love Berkeley from the bottom of my heart. That town has so much trees, character, and I don't know, I just actually feel good about that place. Although I hate how Oakland and Berkeley are so close to each other I don't even know how to distinguish if I'm already in another town. Anyhow, last eleventh of May, we decided to eat lunch at Fenton's (the ice cream parlor from Up). So we picked my cousin up from his dorm, then headed straight to Piedmont Avenue!

I ordered their Shimp Po-Boy and the Oreo sundae since I love Oreo. :) 
The sandwich fared just fine but what I really loved was the sundae since Fenton's is actually known for it's lots of different kinds of ice cream. Yummy ice cream, I'm telling you! 

Across the restaurant, you'll see their souvenir shop. It's actually very nostalgic inside and bad news, I didn't take a picture cause I was too busy swooning over everything inside. It's like a time capsule there! 

4226 Piedmont Avenue, 
Oakland CA

{Mikaela}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...