new found discovery ; roy roger's

While on our way back to New Jersey, we stopped over at Cumberland for lunch. I actually liked that service plaza compared to the others in the Pennsylvania Turnpike. 

Image source; http://www.paturnpike.com/geninfo/srvcplaza/cumberland.aspx
It's modern and VERY clean. There's Roy Rogers, Starbucks, Auntie Anne's, Hershey's Ice Cream, a convenience store and a gas station beside it. 

This is what I got. And since my appetite is like the Americans', I finished everything. 
The fried chicken is the best of the best. Soo tender and the skin isn't oily. Unlike the chicken here in Manila. The fries was perfect. Soft with a hint of crispiness. The sandwich there is actually a fish sandwich. My dad didn't like it, but I did. So he ordered another 8 pieces so we can share with my aunts and uncles. I WAS IN HEAVEN WITH THE CHICKEN. :) 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...