nyc

I have to be honest with you, I don't like the lifestyle in New York. I don't like how people there are always in a hurry, I don't like how the NYPD's and NYFD's sirens are always blaring when all you want is just a peaceful afternoon in the Central Park. But let's not talk about the negative stuff anymore, let's talk about the good things in NYC cause who knows, maybe there are LOTS of good things that I haven't discovered yet. :)

This is the St. Patrick's Cathedral. I think I want to go to church here. It looks so gothic and old! I'm happy that the church is for Roman Catholics because the nice churches in the United States are for the Presbyterians and Episcopal. :( One more reason why I like the church is because it is just in 5th Avenue. Talk about convenience! 
Abercrombie and Fitch is also one of the main reasons why I love New York. The flagship store is in the 5th Avenue! Ohgosh, just a block away from St. Patrick's Cathedral! 

Sadly, I can't help but talk about something that made my head explode.. The Subway stations. 

So confusing! So many signs, so many words. I wish they could just keep it simple. :( 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...