conquering the east coast

Last May 11, my mom and I met up with my dad at the SFO domestic airport to fly out to JFK (read: New York City). We took the red eye flight, which i hate the most cause if you don't sleep in the plane, you won't survive the whole day in the place you're going to. Especially if you'll be seating in the economy seats of Virgin America, how will YOU be able to sleep? Anyhow, we arrived New York at 7:10 am and my godfather was already waiting for us. We headed straight to New Jersey, had breakfast at IHOP, went home and took a quick bath. For lunch, we had it at Mitsuwa, a Japanese market/food court in Edgewater, NJ. I ordered their jumbo shrimp tempura and had a soft served ice cream afterwards. :) 
I didn't get to take any pictures cause the table was crowded and I was hungry. So, please forgive me for that. LOL! 

After lunch, my godfather drove further in the town of Edgewater and Weehawken to take pictures of the NY skyline. The sky was so blue which made the skyline beyond beautiful.. 

See what I'm talking about? Oh gosh, I miss New York even though I endlessly told my parents how I hated the noise and fast-paced lifestyle the state has. 

At night, this is how the skyline looks like... 

          Gorgeous. 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...