denny's

When in California, you better eat breakfast at Denny's. Believe me, waking up early for Denny's is very very worth it. :) Me, my mom, uncles, aunt and cousins ate there for breakfast. We all came out with big, happy tummies!


They serve goldfish crackers so that you can munch on something while doing the hardest thing in your life... Choosing what to order. 


For drinks, i get their Orange juice. It fared pretty well, it was sweet! 

And now, let's talk about the real deal. I got the... 
Strawberries and Creme! 

I swear to God, they have the BEST pancakes ever! It had white chocolate chips mixed in and it was soooo fluffy! And, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped creme?! PERFECT. :) 

The sides included were... 

Two sunny-side ups, hash brown (it looks different but it's the best. not too greasy!) and two sausages. 
Can you believe it? I FINISHED EVERYTHING! I finished every single thing that was on both plates. Ohmy, I will start jogging and working out this June. 

4823, Lone Tree Way, 
Antioch, CA 
United States 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...