ferry building

Now let's take a closer look to what really is inside the Ferry Building!

So here's what I got for lunch, and my godmother and I chose Cowgirl Creamery Sidekick. 
I love it! Their menu is so cheesy! And by cheesy, I mean REALLY full of cheese! LOL 
I ordered their Mac&Cheese and I was quite glad that they used Penne instead of the usual you can see in a Kraft box. I ordered their Raspberry Spritzer(read: Italian Soda) and it was really good! I love everything with -berry in the end! 

And of course, I can't leave the Ferry Building without eating anything sweet! So here's what I got. 
Cookie dough gelato from Ciao Bella.. It was really good! I liked it cause it was sweeeeet! There are so many flavors to choose from, which will give you a headache though. Don't say I didn't warn you... :) 

{Mikaela}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...